Catering & Bar services vacancy
We are now inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the supply and provision of Bar and Food Catering services
The ideal candidate(s) should be able to demonstrate their ability to provide a quality service for members and visitors within a members Club environment.
The successful candidate(s) would be expected to provide:
- A full catering service for members and non-members, offering freshly prepared food
- A fully catered service for member and non-member functions to include weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, private parties, funerals and other functions as and when required
- A full catering service for all golf club related functions including club matches, Corporate and Society events and social / playing visitors
- A fully stocked bar service.
- Hot and Cold bar snacks and breakfasts.
The ideal candidate(s) should:
- Be experienced in providing the Bar and Catering Operations, preferably in a member’s club environment;
- Be of a friendly nature with good interpersonal skills.
- To work in partnership to increase revenue and foot fall in an ever challenging and changing marketplace
- Have excellent communication and management skills
- Be flexible in terms of personnel / times to cope with the fluctuating demands of the club membership, events and visitors;
- Are Food Hygiene qualified to at least level 2 (within or refreshed during the last 3 years)
- Are fully compliant with all regulations of Food and Safety Standards
- Have high personal and professional standards with excellent attention to detail.
- Be fully aware of their responsibilities relating to employment and regulations of its staff and have a proven track record in the management of its personnel.
- Be able to demonstrate management of good stock control and bar management requirements
- Hold the necessary licences for providing the Bar and Catering services.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate(s) looking to develop a successful business opportunity.
This is a permanent position and salary is negotiable.
Please address applications or expressions of interest to the
House Chairman, Llantrisant & Pontyclun Golf Club, Ely Valley Road Talbot Green CF72 8LZ
Or mail firstname.lastname@example.org