Office Manager role profile
The role – overview
The general office is the centre of administration for the golf club, it requires the management of all designated processes and administration to be be conducted in an effective, efficient and timely manner.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
- Management of membership database, including annual renewals, invoices and processing payments.
- Management of loyalty card database
- Data capture of cash flow reconciling with bank transactions and petty cash transactions.
- Monthly reporting on financials, including production of Budget report.
- Manage the administration for greens team, including holidays and absence reports, work attendance records.
- Weekly updates to management on highs / lows in income streams and outlays.
- Daily management of e-mails
- Production of reports from till, membership database and other adhoc requests.
- Processing of banking, accurate data capture and management of all bank accounts
- Checking and processing of payments for supplier invoices
- Managing the day-to-day general office routine
- Dealing with phone calls and voicemails.
- Sourcing cost effective solutions to current suppliers and ordering stock.
- Support the golf club professional administrative processes.
- Being point of contact for supplier and members
- Oversee an effective supplier purchase process, all purchases are managed via the general office.
- Dealing with accountant and PAYE and payment of wages
- Games machine reporting and payment of taxes.
- Any other duties requested by management team.
- Drafting and responding by letter as required.
- Support the management team meetings by producing meeting minutes and action records – post on general notice board.
- Maintaining an effective and efficient office administration
- Provide financial and other reports accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain greens team attendance records, and general employment work records.
- Publish and comply with agreed “Office Open” days/hours
- Provide effective and clear communications
- Manage club communications using agreed media.
- Present monthly reports in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Identify and deliver process efficiency and cost benefits.
- Identify supply chain cost benefits, through improved purchase terms.